Crash Course in Medical Billing for Dentistry
Share This Page:
Join us Friday, December 3rd at 8:30 am MST (7:30 am PST | 10:30 am EST)
Our new 1-day, live virtual course is ideal for dental practices new to medical billing or those needing a refresher. Devdent has taken the most critical information from our 2-day in-person course and created a condensed version that allows for learning from the comfort of your home or office. This course is interactive and attendees will have a chance to have live Q&A with the presenter.
Learn about the most common procedures covered by medical insurance, proving medical necessity, processes and protocols, and how to talk to your patients. This course is ideal for practices that want to add this new payor source and help more patients accept treatment!
You will learn:
- What procedures can be billed to medical insurance
- How to prove medical necessity
- Documentation requirements
- Basic coding rules
- The process of VOB, Pre-Auth and Claim creation
This course is intended for: Dentist, Hygiene, Admin & Front Office Staff
* Live, virtual courses will not be available to watch on-demand and tickets are non-refundable. Please pay special attention to the course times listed as refunds will not be issued if you are unable to attend.
Course will be in the Mountain time zone.
Friday, December 3rd
- 8:30 am MST - 9:00 am MST
- 7:30 am PST | 10:30 am EST
- 9:00 am MST - 12:00 pm MST
- Course Presentation
- 8:00 am PST | 11:00 am EST
- 12:00 pm MST - 12:30 pm MST
- Lunch Break
- 11:00 am PST | 2:00 pm EST
- 12:30 pm MST - 3:30 pm MST
- Course Presentation
- 11:30 am PST | 2:30 pm EST
- 3:30 pm MST - 4:00 pm MST
- Additional Q&A
- 2:30 pm PST | 5:30 pm EST
Crystal MayDevdent COO
Crystal is dedicated to helping dental practices be successful in dental sleep medicine and medical billing. With over 17 years of medical billing experience, 10 with an emphasis on dentistry, she is a leading educator on these topics. Having owned and managed multiple dental practices, she mastered the process of efficient implementation. She enjoys sharing her passion and knowledge with dental practices throughout the country.